Rapid hemostasis for arterial and venous access sites
Our portfolio of vascular closure products provides rapid hemostasis for interventional and electrophysiology procedures to help clinicians reduce the risk of complications, improve patient satisfaction, and enable same day discharge.
• Enables same day discharge following AF ablation with VASCADE MVP® Venous Vascular Closure System (VVCS)
• Reduces the risk of access site complications with VASCADE® Vascular Closure System (VCS), as demonstrated in the RESPECT Clinical Trial1
• Offers an outcomes-based risk-sharing VASCADE Performance Guarantee program – Sharing Risk by Sharing Costs
The only closure device proven safer than manual compression in a randomized clinical trial with zero major complications.1,2
The first and only vascular closure device FDA-approved for same day discharge following cardiac ablations.3
We offer a unique value-based and risk-sharing purchasing program called the VASCADE® Performance Guarantee.
Same Day Discharge
2. IFUs and / or SSEDs of commercially available leading brands (VASCADE®, AngioSeal®, Mynx®, Perclose™, Starclose™, Exoseal®).
3. IFUs of commercially available venous vascular closure devices: VASCADE MVP®, MYNXGRIP®, Perclose ProGlide™ and Perclose ProStyle™. As of 1 October, 2022; Catheter-based cardiac ablations requiring two or more venous access sites within the same limb.