Rapid hemostasis for arterial and venous access sites
Our portfolio of vascular closure products provides rapid hemostasis for interventional and electrophysiology procedures to help clinicians reduce the risk of complications, improve patient satisfaction, and enable same day discharge.
• Enables same day discharge following AF ablation with VASCADE MVP® Venous Vascular Closure System (VVCS)
• Reduces the risk of access site complications with VASCADE® Vascular Closure System (VCS), as demonstrated in the RESPECT Clinical Trial1
• Offers an outcomes-based risk-sharing VASCADE Performance Guarantee program – Sharing Risk by Sharing Costs
The only closure device proven safer than manual compression in a randomized clinical trial with zero major complications.1,2
Elegantly simple and easy to use, with 0% major complications in 1,223 patients in 5 EP clinical trials.3-7
We offer a unique value-based and risk-sharing purchasing program called the VASCADE® Performance Guarantee.
Same Day Discharge
2. IFUs and / or SSEDs of commercially available leading brands (VASCADE®, AngioSeal®, Mynx®, Perclose™, Starclose™, Exoseal®).
3. Natale A, et al. Venous vascular closure system versus manual compression following multiple access electrophysiology procedures: The AMBULATE Trial. JACC Clin Electrophysiol 2020; 6(1):111-124.
4. Al-Ahmad A, et al. Results from the prospective, multicenter AMBULATE-CAP trial: Reduced use of urinary catheters and protamine with hemostasis via the mid-bore venous vascular closure system. VASCADE MVP following multi-access cardiac ablation procedures. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2021. 32(2): 191-99.
5. AMBULATE Same Day Discharge Registry Retrospective Study: NCT04538781.
6/7. Eldadah ZA, et al. Same-day discharge following catheter ablation and venous closure with VASCADE MVP: A post-market registry. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2022. https://doi.org/10.1111/jce.15763 NCT04203329.